For a professionally guided and fully supported experience, from now until the day itself...
Your day on Yr Wyddfa, to use its Welsh name, will be a memorable one – a challenging and rewarding opportunity to gain some perspective on this remarkable landscape, see new and spectacular views and walk in the footsteps of giants.
Here's a bit more about us...
- Our company, RAW Adventures, has been operating in Snowdonia since 2010 with an excellent reputation
- Year on year we look after the safety and enjoyment of over 2000 people on Snowdon on a range of events: charity walks, running events, school trips and guided walks for families and individuals
- We live and work under the shadow of Yr Wyddfa with an office based in Llanberis
- We regularly donate funds to the Snowdonia Society to help with conservation projects on the mountain
- Our Mission Statement is to deliver exceptional experiences that connect our clients with the outdoors and empower them for a lifetime of adventures whilst supporting the precious environments we love
Our Open Climb Snowdon days have been put together for individuals and small groups of 4 or fewer to join together for a guided Wyddfa experience without the extra cost of booking a bespoke event. Choose your date on our booking form and make new friends on your Open Climb Snowdon day.
Alternatively, contact us about booking your bespoke event on a date of your choosing.
Climb Snowdon - this is what we do...
0845 Meet your Mountain Leader at the Padarn Country Park Car Park for outside welcome, group briefing and kit check
0900 Option to travel to different walk start point
0915 Latest Llanberis departure time, via Maesgwm Valley and the Ranger Path (0945 from Pen Y Pass if applicable)
1300 Arrival at Snowdon summit
1330 Depart Snowdon summit (via Llanberis Path usually in descent)
1700 Arrival back into Llanberis / car parks
- Professional and friendly support and advice before your walk
- Climb Snowdon Event Notes and Kit List
- 1:10 Ratio with a qualified and experienced Mountain Leader local to the area
- Group Safety Equipment and First Aid Kit
- A copy of the photos taken by your Mountain Leader throughout the day
- Post event support with choosing your next adventure